Crea Zero 320g
BioTechUSA Crea Zero
Have you ever asked yourself the question where to get more power from when you have depleted your reserves while doing physically highly challenging sports? Crea Zero can be one of your tools to help you reach your goals. Crea Zero is an easy-to-dose, sugar-free, flavoured powder formula, containing creatine as the main ingredient, enhancing physical performance during repeated short-term, high intensity exercise. Vitamin B6 contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue, and the product also contains other special ingredients such as AMP (nucleotide) and alpha lipoic acid (antioxidant).
- 15 Active Ingredients
- High Creatine Content
- Container Size: 320 g
- Serving Size: 8 g
- Servings Per Container: 40
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 20 kJ / 5 kcal
Fat: 0 g
- of which Saturates: 0 g
Carbohydrate: 0.6 g
- of which Sugars: less than 0.5 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Salt: 0.07 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin B6: 0.3 mg
Creatine Complex: 6 g
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate: 3 g
- Buffered Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Magnesium Oxide): 1.5 g
- Creatine Citrate (Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Calcium Salts of Citric Acid): 1 g
- CreaArg HCl (Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine Hydrochloride): 0.5 g
- of which Creatine: 5 g
- Creatine Complex 74% (Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Buffered Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Magnesium Oxide), Creatine Citrate (Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Calcium Salts of Citric Acid), CreaArg HCI (Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine Hydrochloride)), Acid (Citric Acid), Flavourings, Crea Matrix 3% (Energy Recycling Blend (Calcium Citrate Malate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Magnesium Salts of Citric Acid, Ferrousfumarate, Nicotinic Acid), ATP Energy Blend (Adenosine Monophosphate, Maltodextrin, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Metabolic Blend (Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Chromium(III) Chloride)), Thickener (Cellulose Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose), Salt, Colours (Tartrazine, Allura Red AC)
- Mix 1 serving (8 g = 2 scant measuring spoons = 2 heaped tablespoons) with 300 ml water.
- On training days, take 2 servings 15 minutes before workout.
- On rest days, take 2 servings.