OPTIMUM NUTRITION L-Carnitine 500mg
Best Before: 08/2018
L-Carnitine is an important amino acid that can help transport fat to the muscle to be burned as energy. In promoting better utilization of body fat, it may aid in weight loss and improve athletic performance. Clinical research has also suggested L-Carnitine supports athletic performance in endurance athletes. L-Carnitine plays a crucial role in cardiovascular metabolism and weight management. Whether you use L-Carnitine for the health of your heart, endurance, or fat loss support, you can be sure you are getting quality with Optimum Nutrition's L-Carnitine.
- Container Size: 60 Tablets
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
Amounts Per Serving
- Calcium (As Dicalcium Phosphate): 95 mg
- Phosphorus (As Dicalcium Phosphate): 70 mg
- L-Carnitine (As L-Carnitine Tartrate): 500 mg
- Pharmaceutical Glaze, Stearic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium (Disintegrant)
- As a dietary supplement, consume 1-2 tablets twice daily before meals.
Own this product? Write a review.